The fifth and final of the Daniel Craig James Bond films.
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Daniel Craig as James Bond: Agent 007 is still fighting for queen and country and goes up against the QUantum organization once again after several years. The fight being especially personal because of how they were behind the deaths of both Vesper Lynd and Rene Mathis.
- Kate Beckinsale as Barbara Brand:Another Double O agent, numbered 009, serving MI6. She goes on a quest for revenge after her lover, MI6 agent 008 was murdered by a Quantum assassin.
- Ralph Fiennes as M
- Naomie Harris as Eve Moneypenny
- Michael Fassbender as Sean Flemming: A young up and coming MI6 field agent who has not reached Double O status. In spite of his training he still wishes to live a thrilling life of adventure (and women) but comes to learn the harsh realities.
- Kevin Spacey as Donald Gray: An industrialist who turns out to be the leader of the organization known as Quantum. He is a genius and meticulous planner.
- Christian Bale as Jack O'Donovan/Ian Kingsley: A sociopathic assassin, who is considered the best in the field, is an ally of Quantum that is wealthy and lives a debonair lifestyle.
- Kevin Durand as Mr. Kiel: Donald Gray's bodyguard.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.